Prevention and Wellness Services (PWS) Wellness Reps Program Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a PWS Wellness Rep! Please read all the instructions thoroughly before submitting your application, and contact PWS at email@example.com or 360-650-2993 with any questions or concerns.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your application by Sunday, October 21, 2018, by 11:59 pm.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to schedule your interview during the week of October 15.
- Attend an interview. Interviews will be held on campus the week of October 22. Information about interview dates/times and format will be emailed to selected applicants upon review of all application materials.
Wellness Rep Application Instructions:
PWS Wellness Reps serve an important role on Western’s campus and there are a limited number of positions available each year. The written application is your first opportunity to let us know why we should choose you to be a part of this program. Applications will be evaluated on both the content and quality of your written responses.
- Respond to the questions using clear, specific examples and experiences. Please limit your responses to 2 paragraphs maximum, and be thoughtful about the words you choose.
- The form cannot be saved and completed later, so it may be helpful to type your responses in a separate document and cut and paste them into the web form when you’re ready to submit. Please read over (or ask a friend) to ensure your application is free from spelling or grammatical errors before you submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message when you have successfully submitted your form, and you will be contacted shortly thereafter about the status of your application.
Wellness Reps Application Accommodations:
Prevention and Wellness Services is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all programs and activities. Requests for accommodation or assistance should be directed to Disability Resources for Students located in Old Main 110; additional information is available at: http://www.wwu.edu/depts/drs/ Telephone: 360-650-3083 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, any student may contact PWS via email email@example.com or call 360-650-2993 to discuss alternative format options for application submission. Any alternative materials must address each question in the standard application.
For more information, please visit our About the Wellness Reps Program. page