Peer Health Educator Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Peer Health Educator! Please read all the instructions thoroughly before submitting your application.
Steps for Completing the PHE Application Process
- Submit your PHE application by 5 pm on Sunday, March 15, 2020.
- Participate in the Program Interview & Orientation event on Saturday, April 25, 2020 (Save the Date! Approximate time of event: 9:00am-3:30pm - more details to come.)
- Contact PWS via email email@example.com or call 360-650-2993 with any questions or concerns as needed.
PHE Application Instructions
PWS Peer Health Educators serve an important role on Western’s campus and there are a limited number of positions available each year. The written application is your first opportunity to let us know why we should choose you to be a part of this program. Applications will be evaluated on both the content and quality of your written responses.
- Respond to the questions using clear, specific examples and experiences. Please limit your responses to 2 paragraphs maximum.
- The form cannot be saved and completed later, so it may be helpful to type your responses in a separate document and cut and paste them into the web form when you’re ready to submit. Please proofread your responses (or ask a friend to do so) and make any needed edits before you submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message when you have successfully submitted your form, and you will be contacted soon after the application deadline on March 15, 2020 regarding next steps.
PHE Application Accommodations
Prevention & Wellness Services is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all programs and activities. Requests for accommodation or assistance should be directed to Disability Resources for Students located in Old Main 110, 360-650-3083, firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, any student may contact PWS via email email@example.com or call 360-650-2993 to discuss alternative format options for application submission. Any alternative materials must address each question in the standard application.
For more information, please visit our How to Become a Volunteer Page.